Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Premonitions

The title says it all.

How many times have you predicted something to happen in your life - and this "something" did ACTUALLY happen sometime later.

It did.

The timeline:

Premonition ( 3-4 weeks back ) ----------> ( 3-4 weeks later ) Reality.

And it wasn't something which I was keenly waiting for, trust me.

I mean, of course - this subject doesn't include cricket matches. Lame.

Anyway, I hope that I do get a "Premonition" of sorts which is extremely good and the above timeline diagram repeats!

And if wishes were palaces, I would own 20 by now. Why 20? I won't tell you.

Have people changed in the span of a year after hitting the age of 21-22? I have rarely seen that happen. I am talking about DRASTIC changes, mentally. From being completely kiddish, innocent etc. to being mature and shedding a little of that innocence? I maintain that some amount of innocence is always good. Of course, these couple of lines are tangential to the topic of interest. But, I wonder nevertheless.

-V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter