Sunday, April 15, 2007

Mixed Fruit Jam.

I am not talking about Kissan.

No, I am not talking about the Bangalore Rock 'n Roll band either.

I am talking about my head. Not my head literally, the thoughts inside it/him.

It's been such a roller-coaster few weeks. Amazing surprises, good ones - one of 'em which will keep me happy for a year now :D and some real disappointing ones. Murphy's law holds good with me sometimes...... good ol' Murphy.

Oh btw - check this out - wow what an amazing vent for all those untold feelings inside, s00per stuff - thebangaloretorpedo.blogspot.com

It's a strange world this, strange people, strange ways of life, strange clothes, strange hang-out places, strange habits... Strange.

People these days are so full of themselves that they do not seem to realize that there is a whole lot of shit happening around them which can/cannot affect them - I think it's leading to a point where the "care" and "warmth" of the people in Bangalore is disappearing ALARMINGLY! Yes, throw caution to the wind my friend! Now I know that aliens really do exist! Well, you figure out what I am talking about.

Quasar's looking for vocalists - so if you sing well and can carry it off with amazing stage presence, you can talk to me.

My eyes are burning from the roller-coaster ride of these s00per and weird things happening in my life over the past few weeks - I fervently HOPE, that everything works out for the best..

Hope.

-V

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woahhh !!! This is extremely funky. Such complex thoughts you have Vikram Unkall. Wahh.

4/15/2007 11:30 PM  
Blogger V said...

Oh es es offmae, fullu complex-u.

4/16/2007 7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that stoopid site doesnt work. What the hell is that torpedo, and give its proper link.

4/20/2007 4:00 AM  
Blogger V said...

Yes, my mistake.

The link is corrected in the post now. Check it out, you will know what it's all about :P

4/21/2007 4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter