Sunday, December 16, 2007

Guess who's back

... after hibernation.

Not really, wasn't sleeping all this while.. but I never had a situation to write about, never was I immersed completely in my web of thoughts. It was a welcome break from my intense self.. but I am back again.

So what's happening this time?

I feel like I am going in rewind mode. I think some joker up there thinks it's fun to see how I react to every other question/situation put forward to me. I am being wound up, and being played again and again, like some lame ass, broken taperecorder.

( PS: Looks like my blog went past the 200 as well as the 250 marks while I was hibernating, thanks you guys.. it's because of you readers that I continue to dish it out. *SIGH* )

Where was I? Yeah, the rewind bit.

I have the following questions to ask you, maker of mine:

1) Why are some specific things not simple for me?

2) Why do I not get what I want most of the times?

3) Why do I have to go through the same things over and over again, before potentially facing the same old disappointments?

4) What character traits do I exhibit, for me to go through point 3)?

5) Why am I the punching bag? Why am I the shoulder? I don't wanna be.

I believe that at this point of time in my life, I have transcended being the shoulder, I am in a different plane altogether. At this point of time, I become the shoulder, I become close, only to people I think I see a rosy future with.

To reiterate, I DO NOT get CLOSE to ANYONE without thinking about the future that lies ahead, I may not say it in as many words, but that's the way it is.

There was a "decision making" post of mine somewhere earlier in this part of the web.. and it still remains the same. I make 'em and I stick to 'em.

Nobody can make me shut the door to possibilities which are beautiful and gorgeous. I will not allow that, I wouldn't expect it from anybody else either.

Especially when the door was not shut EARLIER.

I believe in going with the flow, I believe in doing the right things at the right time.

I believe that if 2 people are meant to be together, the signs are seen very early, and these are the REAL signs. Don't fight them folks, believe them, trust your feelings, trust each other.

I believe it takes 2 different people to enjoy a conversation, I believe it takes 2 different people to converge towards a common base, I believe 2 different people CAN get along beautifully well, as has ALWAYS been the case.

2 people need to be different - for the puzzle to be complete. Can't have 2 similar pieces in a jigsaw .. can you?

Everything's gonna be alright..

-V

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...long time man... good to see u bac in action.:)

12/23/2007 5:15 AM  
Blogger V said...

Thanks man! Cheers! :)

12/23/2007 6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter