Monday, October 08, 2007

100 hits

Ever since I got my hit meter :P.

So add to that, maybe a couple of hundred more - optimistically speaking, of course. Not like I know a lot of people who read my blog, but it's encouraging anyway. Thank you all, let me know if you've visited my blog, read it, I will give you a candy, I swear.

So, the "decision" I was talking about all this while, in atleast a couple of blogs, has met a roadblock. BUT, it's not a roadblock which will alter the msg I wanna pass on anyway. It will just have to be put in a different manner.

I don't know why people have to go through so much of bullshit to get to a point. I have no clue why there is absolutely no majority when it comes to being clear thinkers. Why is it such a big deal to "think"?

It's become a very noticeable fact these days, that folks in general have a very selfish way of looking at things, without trying to even comprehend what the others feel/perceive. It's not about you all the time, it takes 2 to make a conversation, takes 2 to tango. You cannot just bullshit people. You cannot GIVE an impression of being somebody and yet be somebody else to yourself.

The bottomline .. is "Think".

Gotta go.. Later.

-V

PS: Somebody just told me that I don't, after seeing that last line. A snoopy colleague of mine. Well, I do.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey evn i've visited ur blog... and u better keep ur word.

10/08/2007 10:04 AM  
Blogger V said...

Don't you think that's kinda impossible in reality? I don't give up generally, but sometimes you don't give me a choice :P

10/08/2007 10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he he...no issues..jst bought myself a bar of choc :)

10/11/2007 10:07 AM  
Blogger V said...

CHICKEN!!! PAKAAAAK!!!

Gee, what will it take to reveal your identity anon?

10/11/2007 10:29 AM  
Blogger anup menon said...

well dude, Thought would drop in this comment since its choclate that's at stake. :-)
Well i do peruse ur posts often

Keep writing about the ' ambiguities of life'

good luck !

11/05/2007 7:01 AM  
Blogger V said...

Thanks for the support man! :)

Peace!

11/05/2007 10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chicken????...now thats rude!

11/12/2007 3:09 AM  
Blogger V said...

Yeah? So what can I call you? Anon? Nah.. Chicken sounds MUCH better :D

11/12/2007 6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nay...Anon's MUCH MUCH better :P

11/12/2007 10:18 PM  
Blogger V said...

Sorry, my blog, what I say counts. Henceforth, you are titled - "Chicken". Aptly so I must say :D

11/13/2007 12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Righto. :)

11/13/2007 1:01 AM  
Blogger V said...

Sheesh, giving up without a fight. Where are your swords?

11/13/2007 1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter