Friday, September 21, 2007

I am done..

That's it, the time's here, I've made up my mind.

Once there's an oppurtunity, everything will be said, done and sorted out. Things are bound to go smoothly or things will end right then and there. I've tried to change the way I generally think, the fact that I've given special consideration to this situation and been a little patient than usual, are somethings I oridinarily wouldn't do. Decision making for me has been pretty solid over the years, this one is now, after some deliberation .. of course.

Not interested in playing mind games anymore. No thread to be hanging from for me. I am always going to be on solid ground, whatever maybe the outcome.

Bourne Ultimatum is one of the best movies I've seen over the past 8 months, if not the best. Go watch it. It's just a little too awesome and brilliant.

-V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter