Thursday, February 05, 2009

Comeback!

Blogland! I am back.

Ok, to those who didn't get it, I AM BACK! YES BABY! Back because of the following:

1) By popular demand. (No, I ain't feeding my ego.)

2) By a HUGE desire to get back and unleash my creativity (aka a creative channel for all my vents!) all over this blogspace! ORGASMIC!

3) It also has to be noted - that this ISN'T my sole channel, it's just a 'creative' channel. The sole channel knows everything about me :)

It's been a solid 10 months! Wow! 10 months of no blogging? How are you doing out there my audience? Hope y'all are doing good! I also noticed that my counter has gone upto 990! Brilliant! Some sorta activity over 10 months! 10 shy of 1000! Good news! Good news!

Today, I am gonna be talking about a couple of things. I have understood for one that there has been a gamut of jealousy - with respect to everything that is "me". So much so, that being myself has become a problem! The same folks .. yes siree, the same folks who I thought would be there, supposedly, anyway!

Misunderstandings, complaints, silly behaviour, all rolled into one. It's not a fascinating thing to be swimming in. It's also come to a point, where my competence at something which I am REALLY GOOD at, and trust me, I have people who'll vouch for it - IS BEING QUESTIONED! Not happening, ah ah! I don't have to prove anything to anyone about this. But I am going to do it anyway. Just so that I can feel so damn evilly HAPPY about it - like a SLAP on the recipient's face!

I have this to say to all you folks (not many) out there who THINK you are in my inner circle, and if you're not seing me BE MYSELF over the past few days:

1) Give respect, take respect.

2) Take me for granted, I am done with you.

3) Be true to your character, don't be 20 different people at the same time. Tell me you're close to me? Prove it!

4) You understand me, yet you do the very same things others would do - to cause more irritation, anger and absolute confusion - in my mind about everything you stood for! Read - Yes, you might have CHANGED!

5) I am going to be myself - with people who really know me, who wouldn't misunderstand me at the drop of a hat! The others - I don't really give a rat's ass. Get used to who I am. Go back to the days when you USED TO KNOW ME. You won't hear from me until then! I am gonna be courteous, normal - strictly professional. Period.

6) Remember what has transpired before. Remember all the help? Remember all the "being there for you" stories? I don't even understand why I even need to be NICE to people who aren't NICE TO ME!

7) Just because you can't TAKE MY TRIP by being verbally eloquent, doesn't mean you get personal. Don't think that I don't FEEL it when you SAY it!

This goes to all you punks who can't just STAND me for whatever I stand for. I know, I absolutely rock, and there ain't a damn thing you or your momma can do about it. Turn GREEN aliens!

Today, you ignorant morons - will know my REAL deal. Today, is the day when it reloads. Today is the day, that I am OFFICIALLY, BLOODY WELL BACK!

-V

4 Comments:

Blogger Aishwarya Ananth said...

Awesome.... Kick Ass... Someone is mighty vocal abt stuff ... interesting!!! Wonder what transpired during the sabbatical.. :P... and hey u owe me some for the stats counter :P i contributed to it!! :)

2/06/2009 5:47 PM  
Blogger V said...

Sure thing @ the stats counter! Thank you! You know what transpired during the sabbatical ;-) The rest of it is here :P Hehehehe :D

2/06/2009 11:00 PM  
Anonymous J. said...

Lord... he's ranting again.

4/13/2009 6:47 PM  
Blogger V said...

What else. This is MY blog. And quit copying my naming convention.

4/13/2009 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter