Thursday, April 03, 2008

Profound mental retardation..

What do you do when the one thing which can get you through the night isn't around?

You blog! :P

It's obvious to folks that there are certain things which I will take very easily, and there are certain things which are bound to multiply on my brain cells, and lead me into deeper spirals of damaging them.

Want my 2 cents of advice? Stay away from the stuff which makes my brain go "kaput". Kaput = boom, blast, basically a "brain overload".

Because if my brain does go "Kaput", it means the following:

1) I am very, very provoked.
2) I am at the heights of impatience.
3) I find myself losing faith, losing trust, losing belief.
4) I go into spirals thinking why everything is the way it is.

And then there's a ray of light again.. and everything disappears. Everything becomes nice.

Up and down, up and down, a nice sinusoidal wave. Nice and shapely.

-V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter