Monday, March 24, 2008

Loads of stuff..

This is a nice place to dump all my cryptic writings.

So I am gonna dump some more.

I wait, I am waiting. There are thoughts clutterred inside my head, but I keep it there for the most part.

I don't want anything/anyone to be influencing progress. If there's a decision to be made, it will be made solely by the people who are responsible to make it, without taking into account words said by other people.

Like I said, I like progress. I like it so much, that I don't want any roadblocks disrupting it. I want progress to flow smoothly. I want Time to be the God when it comes to progress. I don't want to stop anything, be it the way I feel towards, or the way I think everything's going. I want to let it be. The moment I start restricting myself, I will not be true to anyone.

I get perturbed, worried when things start going up and down.

I "like" constantly, I "like" specially, I "like" consistently. It's not that my "liking" diminishes over time or over a day. It's "consistent". If anything at all, it can go only higher. I don't like "liking" to lose weight one day, and gain weight the next. I want the "liking" to be special, to be unique, exclusive. I want this "like" to have a priority of it's own. A priority like no one else's. A priority which is unique.

And I cannot "like" without being "serious" about "liking". I am open to positive possibilities, I don't let the dark clouds shroud my very being or thoughts. I live for now. And I like what I survey.

I "like" things to be this way...

-V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter