Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Annoying tendencies.

I keep thinking about some really crazy topics for my blogs. Ah well.

*Disclaimer - I am pouring out a lot of thoughts into this, some of which maybe derogatory to the fairer sex. Take it with a pinch of salt*

I have been a part of a lot of soul searching discussions amongst my guy pals. Almost all the time, the topic veers towards girls. Guys talking about girls is quite common, especially when they get together, watch out, I know it's common knowledge already.

So, what do they talk about? They talk about how annoying women are. No, we don't praise you to the skies, even girlfriends seem to be a pain these days.

Why?

Everytime it leads to be the same answer. You are just not straight forward, you make things work like Center Freshes or Wrigleys or even Boomers for that matter!

Still don't get it? How's this - S-T-R-E-T-C-H-?

Wouldn't life be simpler for men as well as women, if women spoke their mind about their feelings for a guy?

Illustrations:

1) You think a guy is plain annoying? Tell him. I am SURE any self-respecting guy would understand and lay off your cases. Don't do a "I am avoiding/ignoring you" routine, it simply screws the matter even further.

2) You're good looking? Wow, haven't you already scored points now! SO STOP BEHAVING LIKE GOOD OL' LIZY FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! "Vain"-ness will not be tolerated. Modesty is something which women don't have, ESPECIALLY when it comes to their looks. It increases their value in their OWN eyes by 10 fold. Now, really get a life and start behaving like a normal human being. Don't put your price up.

3) Guy tries to ask you out, you refuse. Simple. He gets the message. Don't behave like chickens and MAKE UP excuses. I have heard a lot of them from my pals, and each of them gets better with time. "It's raining and I can't come now". And you are just 200 metres away!!!! WTF?

4) Stop giving this routine about being a FRIEND for life when a guy tells you about his feelings. I mean CHRIST! The poor chap has already gone through a million iterations in his own head about what he wants to tell you, and how he wants to do it. He doesn't WANT you as a friend. Get that into your skulls. You stop the relationship right then and there, tell them it's not happening, in time I am sure, if there was ever gonna be a trace of friendship, it would happen. Give it time.

5) If you have feelings for a guy, TELL HIM. Stop dropping fishing hooks everywhere! It's ok until a certain period of time, but it's so friggin' annoying to keep 'em guessing. Shit!

Ok, I am not being a sexist, I am not being a chauvinist. This is not being written after taking one guy's opinion into consideration. I am pretty sure that women out there would have complaints too, you can voice it out here for all I care.

Bottomline - stop being a pain in the backside, make life simpler for you and people around you.

Dig?

When will you EVER learn?

-V

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) nice! reading from bus! ;) -P

5/04/2007 8:55 AM  
Blogger V said...

Hehe, thanks ;)

5/04/2007 8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chimps --

you are being derogatory to women....apologize now :)

He he he..... Ha Ha Ha

5/06/2007 7:42 AM  
Blogger V said...

Try and stop me :P

Married men like you don't have a choice to say otherwise I guess. I shalt exercise my RIGHT to voice my opinion :P

5/16/2007 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter