Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Alright y'all.. Front and Centre!

Right where I want you.. a little to the left, yeah, that's perfect!

Now sit down right there, and read this.

I am trying to see how best I can express myself here, in such a way, that most of us common-folk who visit this blog, also understand it from their perspectives.

And I am losing sight of whether I want this to be my dustbin or whether I'd want this to make a difference to people who read it.

I am giving up on the latter, because the former serves the latter's purpose, and if it doesn't, to hoots.

I am in the zone. You know, the zone. Where you can get in, and there are 2 ways out.

Way 1: One which will positively bring you happiness, joy, EQ, company, everything together, with baggage, which is not necessarily termed baggage, but is something beautiful.

Way 2: One which will take you to the depths of the zone, shovel you around like a cloth stuck in a washing machine, or dishes stuck in a dishwasher, squeezes the life out of you, leaves you wanting, craving for more and then you are kicked out of the zone with nothing left but, a lot of learning.

Way 1 seems to be much better.

Folks who have gone through Way 2 and then have gotten to Way 1, I congratulate you. You must be quite happy right now.

Folks stuck in Way 2, keep at it, one day, Way 1 won't be that far.

I sign off on this optimistic note. I like.

The rest, of course, is left to your imagination.

-V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter