Monday, January 21, 2008

Ahem..

Lots of people visiting this page recently. Lots.

I am not gonna give you guys explanations about my blogs. It's reserved for an elite set of people, who don't even exist. So if you wanna make assumptions, come to conclusions, etc. etc., be my guest.

I write stuff here I feel are relevant to me. How many times have I said that now? I write stuff here which makes me go into a soul searching trip. I haven't said that before, but now you know. I write down everything I feel like saying at the time I am blogging, don't feel like talking about it to another LIVE person, so I type it here.

Ok, so YOU - figure out what you want. You know who you are if you're reading this. I am not going to be playing jester/clown/father/brother whatever to you.

I guess I just want to be loved. Shameless eh? That's another hint. That word "Shameless".

All said and done, this is a "training" week at work. Yes, I know, I just shifted topics. Planning to go on a trip soon, checking out some good places on the web. Should be good! Kinda bored sitting @ Bangalore, though I love the place. Gotta move out and explore some nice places.

Out you mongrels.

-V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter