Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I Pray..

.. for my family, for me and somebody else to have a special new year.

I also wish, of course, everybody else who's reading this blog, anyone anywhere in the world, a fantastic and happy new year!

I pray these days unconditionally, even though I ask for the same thing to happen every single day. I don't know if this specific single thing I ask for is ever going to happen. I don't know if I am wasting/investing time in this. I know what I want out of it, but I don't know if it's going to happen, really want it to. I don't want to reinvent the wheel. Don't want to go through the same stuff again. This is my biggest fear as of now. Don't want to be afraid, don't want to be scared, don't want to get affected by consequences, I am positively hoping for positive consequences, but hope's also a funny word.

Help I say - show me the way.

-V

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy new year,V.

1/02/2008 8:28 AM  
Blogger V said...

Thanks Anon! I have already wished you.. but here goes!

Happy new year, have a great year ahead filled with happiness, prosperity and loads of good luck!

1/02/2008 8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter