Sunday, February 24, 2008

Back to a "potentially" lengthy blog..

.. and I am saying that, because it may or may not be lengthy. That of course, depends on how much I want to type, and I don't know yet.

I guess life's all about having options. Options for every single aspect. You don't have options, you can't choose. You can't choose? Then my friend, you're in THE ZONE of ( Yes, there's a 2nd zone for folks who've read my earlier posts ) having a single, a SINGLE choice. Yikes, you can't even call that a choice.

When you're down to the single choice, which you may actually want in the end, and you don't know if the CHOICE wants you, it's even MORE disturbing.

Blah? No. It makes sense.

When you run after the single thing you want, and you do almost all that you can, to want the single thing, and the single thing keeps going left, right and centre, keeps wavering in other words - you get a lot of confusion on your plate, you get a lot of pain, you get a lot of sadness.

How do you get rid off all these emotional elements? By focusing on other options. Options which will get your mind off this single option, ultimately letting time heal everything, and letting destiny take it's toll.

I will make an exception to the above paragraph, I will state here that, sometimes, it's not enough to let destiny take it's toll, you need to control destiny in the way you want it to work for you. And it's upto us folks to take this call, depending on the situation. Depends on whether we are active or passive, depends on how badly we want anything.

Hmm, I think I have said a lot of things here today, which may make sense to a lot of folks. If you're reading this, comments will be published only if they are made in good taste. :P

-V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter