Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Back on track.

No, that's not a rip off of Back in Black.

I like what's been happening over the past week or two. I like the fact that there's direction, there's purpose, atleast from my side.

This "fiscal" year has started well, in terms of work, not talking about people, but just work.

In terms of life apart from work.. I do the following everyday:

1) I like.
2) I want.
3) I care.
4) I think about.
5) I miss.
6) I do a lot of other things.

No matter how much of the first 5 I do, I am guessing that it's very difficult to convince, that I actually DO those things. Not because of me, but because of a lack of belief from the other side.

Believe this. This is a blog, it's cryptic and all that, but yes, I do the first 5.

The 6th one is obviously somethings which I do. So we will not talk about that.

Let's say this. I am giving this my all, I am giving it my best shot. I want this to work. But no matter what I try and do from my end, there's something, something which makes me wonder, no matter what I do about it continuously, will there ever be any light at the end of the tunnel? Am I currently special? Am I currently set apart from everyone else? Am I currently standing out amongst all the others?

I think I just need that reassurance.. maybe because that is how I am. No decisions, just a reassurance...

-V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter