Thursday, February 19, 2009

Strange people.

I am surrounded by truckloads of them. Doesn't mean that I don't have the un-strange ones around, there are normal ones too FYI.

These are the kinds of people I know (The strange ones):

1) Incessantly arguing/fighting about something extremely pointless. Sometimes, even annoyingly trying to play "Father Figure" AKA "know it all" even when there's nothing "known" ... by the person in question of course.

2) Ego-centric. Cannot stand the fact that there are people who back away and don't give attention to them. BUT - what do they do? They bend just a little, just a teeny weeny bit - for about 20 seconds to communicate. And wow, there's even a rationale! "I communicated because it's normal for me not to communicate but it's not normal for you to communicate and since I haven't heard from you...." Blah. How hard is it to be normal. Sheesh.

3) Chameleons. The most dangerous of the ilk. Get into your own territory, your own people and turn everyone you know .. against YOU! Create factions, politics, fights. Stand and laugh. In the corner with a sly smirk. You aren't that intelligent you know. You've been sized up, and yet you don't know it. Tsk. I pity your existence.

About 1) ----> Maybe you haven't met anyone more smarter than you, and now that you might just have, it's taking a WHILE for you to get adjusted. So relax. Get used to it. Someone is smarter.

About 2) ----> Retarded. Less said, the better.

About 3) ----> You won't get to play your games for too long.

To my readers ----> Yes, another smashing blog. Bite me.

-V

5 Comments:

Blogger Aishwarya Ananth said...

Hey... I was just thinking of doing a post on the same lines..! Nice..!!

Weirdos all around huh, Nice to know that I am not the only one frustrated! :P

2/19/2009 7:54 PM  
Blogger V said...

Hey, how do you come to know everytime I post? You have an alert or something? Has to be.. duh.

Ok just in case this rings a bell - my answer's kinda late, but anyway - here goes:

"Old vessels, old paper, old iron hoi, this love etc. is very boring da, hoi!"

2/20/2009 8:29 AM  
Blogger Aishwarya Ananth said...

Hey... thanks for the answer..! ;)
And nopes i don't have an alert or something... I check your blog almost everyday..! :-)... Yeah... now go float in the air..! :)

2/24/2009 3:48 AM  
Anonymous J said...

I still cant believe all this happened in February.

FYI, if you dont people on face, or on a place which sends out updates (aka orkut,facebook), nobody even knows when you add a entry to your blog!

4/13/2009 6:49 PM  
Blogger V said...

Read what you've written, I didn't understand it. Anyway, I'd like to know how to send updates!

4/13/2009 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter