Sunday, August 19, 2007

Random Rantings...

"The door is locked now but it's opened if you're true
If you can understand the me, then I can understand the you"

I heard these lines sometime back.. and it's surprising that I have actually never mentioned about it in my blog. For those who don't know where I got these lines from, I won't tell you.

There's a special emphasis on the definite article here.. "The" you, "The" me. Makes perfect sense. In short, the door can open only if there's a lot of understanding, and this isn't JUST understanding, but understanding "THE" essence, "THE" individual, "THE" person, what makes "THE" person what he/she is.

BUT, there's another side to this. I don't necessarily agree that this whole process is 2 way. For example, if you can understand "THE" me, then it doesn't necessarily mean that I can understand "THE" you right? :D. Wow, this is going from serious to funny :) You don't see the joke here? Fly a kite.

I am going to go for a long drive now. It's going to be fun :)

Not until I finish this though.

Heard some stories lately, lots of fantastic surprising moments, unexpected twists/turns .. lots of Masala. Thinking about this, no matter how serious the situation was, I tend to kind of laugh, so does the protagonist. The protagonist is cuckoo anyway. But for once, it had every ingredient of a Hindi movie. You know.. there might be tons of situations - for which there might be lots of outcomes. Almost all the time, you think of 3-4 possible outcomes and NONE of the 3-4 ever happen! It's always something different! It's like the big guy on top is orchestrating every single thing happening on this planet! This situation was one of those ..

Wayanad will happen sometime in the last week of August. The snaps look beautiful, a nice getaway for 2-3 days, though I will miss people here.

-V

PS: Not like I won't blog until I come back from Wayanad.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the hell are you talking about ? very very incoherent.

8/19/2007 9:52 AM  
Blogger V said...

We both know what I am talking about :P 2:00 AM rings a bell?

8/19/2007 9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ...i know where u got those lines from, but i wont tell em either...cos ur Unforgiven tooo..:P
Ah on a serious note, must say ...thoughtful rantings! ;)

8/28/2007 10:11 AM  
Blogger V said...

Gee, you leave me with cold chills running up and down my spine.

8/28/2007 10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah ?...m glad.

8/29/2007 3:58 AM  
Blogger V said...

It's so easy to ruffle people's feathers :D Tut tut.

8/29/2007 7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter